Pre-Order: What, Why, How?
Revival Retro is moving to pre-order for core pieces in our collection.
Throughout the year, we will run a series of pre-orders for key items in our own range.
Over the past few years we have seen huge support for our goals to:
- Make high quality, classic clothing a real alternative to trend led fast fashion
- For a considered approach in design and manufacturing, protecting people and planet
- To create thoughtful designs, spending time and consulting on size and fit
It's not easy, but it's worth getting right.
"Owner and founder Rowena Howie says, "When we launch a pre-order of a new style, a new colour or a popular favourite, you can be confident that we taken a considered approach. We have consulted, we have prototyped, we have responded to customer reviews to ensure every item we make is the best it can be. Always innovating to improve, always asking if we got it right."
Pre-Order in Four Easy Steps
- Get notified of pre-order launches by signing up to the newsletter. You can also follow us on Instagram and Facebook.
- Pre-Order by the deadline to guarantee your size (if you don't it might not be produced).
- Pre-Order continues once our production schedule has gone to the factory but you will only be able to order from the limited numbers we have confirmed.
- Receive delivery once the items have been produced. (Normal refund and exchange T's & C's apply).
That's it, it's easy! Plus you are helping us achieve our net zero goals, improve inclusivity and support a small business that you love.
What will be available on pre-order?
We will be releasing new garments but also new editions of popular styles that our loyal customers keep coming back for such as our mix and match wool separates.
Our stylish separates are made from a machine washable wool mix which makes them an ideal, everyday, smart choice. It's a great fabric that wears well.
Pre-order new colours of jackets, skirts, trousers and more...
When a pre-order opens our full sizing run will be offered. Order in the first two weeks to guarantee your size. We will only produce what there is demand for and it's first come first serve.
For the remainder of the pre-order period you will only be able to order from limited availability according to our production schedule.
New Designs and Prints!
We are also very lucky that we have such a talented team! There are a number of new garments in our new collection that have been created or perfected upon in-house by Lottie from prints designed by Mary exclusively for Revival Retro.
Not everything will be available via pre-order, we will still hold some stock, but key items in our collection will be launched via pre-order first.
It is in your interest to order your size by the deadline otherwise you may find it is not available.
We will also only be holding a limited amount of fabric so if you don't pre-order you may find we are all sold out by the delivery date.
Have more questions about pre-ordering? Take a look at our FAQs regarding this here.