Revival Retro is a sustainable fashion company in London, England.
We love classic vintage style; smart tailoring, pretty dresses, beautiful prints and a focus on fit.
We reject trend led fashion and the high consumption, high waste it encourages. Instead, we have a more retrospective view at Revival:
- We believe in only creating high quality clothing so you can buy well, buy less.
- Made in Britain because we understand that making locally allows us to support the local economy, create jobs, protect heritage skills and support innovation, whilst ensuring that people in that supply chain are paid, at the very least, a minimum wage.
- We think you understand cheap clothes generally means cheap fabrics, cheap labour and/or cutting corners. We think that by making more information available about the provenance of our wares we can help you make informed decisions and avoid greenwashing.
- We create carefully considered garments with attention to detail in a range of sizes including plus sizes. Our mid and plus size vintage inspired clothing spans UK sizes 8 – 28.
- We are driven by what our customers tell us they want. We value in-person shopping not just for the ability to examine, touch and try-on but for the beautiful moments of discovery and conversation about passions, plans and priorities.
- We don’t claim to be perfect, fashion rarely is, but we do care, about people and our planet. We believe in doing more good than harm.
- We exist so that more women can make meaningful choices, it’s about sustainability, purchase power, inclusivity, actions and attitudes, individualism.
It’s about style with integrity.