Sale Sold out
Regular price $184.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- A timeless addition to your wardrobe, inspired by the 1950s, which epitomises classic feminine style and is designed to be worn every day.
- The waistline is nipped in and the beautifully-pleated skirt resembles an A-line style but doesn’t kick out too drastically, to give just the right balance of fullness.
- The length hits just below the knee – the most flattering length for most of us.
- This versatile high-necked shirt dress is made in sensually soft but thick, breathable organic cotton. It holds the gathers in the skirt perfectly and makes this a dress for all seasons.
- In the skirt’s side seams you will find two discrete but generous pockets. Thanks to the skirt’s fullness you can hide even the largest of phones without spoiling the beautiful line.
- We are proud to have this dress made locally in London. We even found an English company reviving the art of button making; in this case using corozo nut, rather than plastic.
- Material: 100% environmentally-friendly, GOTS-certified, organic cotton. Machine washable.
- Read about the inspiration behind Blackpool dress here.
SIZE & FIT
- We design for different body shapes and this style is brilliant for women with bigger hips and thighs thanks to the full skirt.
- Waist measurement in inches approximately:
UK 6 - 26'
UK 8 - 28'
UK 10 - 29'
UK 12 - 30'
UK 14 - 32'
UK 16 - 34'
UK 18 - 36'
Brand Size Chart
Brand Size Chart
Body measurements in inches and international size conversions for Revival Retro own brand clothing. Please see size and fit notes on individual garments for further detail.