Rowena was interviewed by Kate Hills from Make It British where they chatted about pivoting business and how she puts our customers, you, at the heart of everything she does.
- About Rowena’s background and why she set up Revival Retro
- How Revival Retro started as a pop-up shop
- Why she also decided to launch her own UK-made brand to stock in the shop
- How Revival Retro has developed the business around customer demand
- How she has overcome the challenges of Covid on her retail business
- What can Government do to help support small independent retailers?
- Adapting a brick and mortar store to online
- How she has used social media to engage with her customers
- How she has translated the personal touch that Revival Retro has in store to the online offer
- Working with influencers to grow the business
- Advice for other brands wanting to offer an in-person sales experience
Listen through the Make It British website here, or anywhere you usually listen to podcasts.